Thursday, January 14, 2010

Third Trimester

So I'm 32 weeks now. Do I say I'm 8 months even though I have 2 more months to go? I tell myself 8 months because it makes me feel better considering how large I am. My gait is a little awkward now, more of a waddle, because my lower back aches somewhat when I get up from sitting down. My hands get a tingling sensation more easily, I think an onset of carpel tunnel, like my other pregnancies, sleeping is more difficult as I desperately search for a comfortable position, and of course I'm dying to pee every hour it seems like. At this point, I'm sick of pregnancy clothes and look forward to the day when I can burn them. Wow, apparantly at 8 months I'm incurring some hostility, I'll blame hormones for that. So I guess now that I realized my emotional state, I should write down some of my blessings. I don't have gestational diabetes. My pregnancy isn't high risk. I'm with family instead of being home alone in AK since Jeff is back to work and traveling. I've never had to be "bed rested." I'm not throwing up anymore. I've realized that I miss my old B cup bra size and have realized that I would never want a boob job, so that just saved us thousands of dollars :) The baby is still moving a lot and I love that feeling no matter what time of day it is. I can't wait until the baby arrives finally revealing itself to us: the gender and what he/she looks like...So EXCITED!

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

We miss you guys! When are you coming back? Before or after the baby?

Melissa said...

Well at least we got the hard questions out of the way and know to only buy you B-cup bras from now on.

Amie said...

How long will you be in the lower 48?

Lauren said...

I'm going back to AK the end of January. When I realized that Jeff is going to travel to CA, AZ, and OR, I thought I might as well stay with my parents and have help (and I realized I miss the coldest month of the year).

Khristeena said...

Lance and I love your blog and visit it just about every weekend. We are so excited to find out what you are going to have and can't wait to see the lil one! Hopefully you'll all be in Utah over the summer when we are there to visit!! Have you thought about names yet?

Coordination Queen said...

OK, this post totally made me laugh. And I am so impressed that you can wait to find out... I can hardly wait until the u/s to find out. But that would be really exciting too.

Camille said...

Okay, I haven't blogged or looked at anybody elses blog for MONTHS. My excuse is that I haven't had a computer since ours crashed. So here is a very belated CONGRATULATIONS! I'm very excited to find out what you will be having. Oh, and about your post on advice - I'm still trying to get myself more organzed. Some days I feel like I've got it together and some days I don't. Kassie had a lot of good ideas that I might even start using. Better late than never, right.