Tuesday, February 21, 2012

valentines

I like valentine's day and all, but I'm still getting over the sugar rush and excitement from Christmas that I don't care all that much for this holiday. Luckily with Pinterest I get motivated to try and make the day a little extra special for my family that I adore.

We had our friend Ila over and made some valentine sugar cookies.


On valentine's day I was sick so I made valentine's breakfast a few days later.
Jeff and I are still planning on seeing the movie Vow for our date we didn't go on since I was sick. We exchange love letters and he surprised me and got me a mani and pedi which I plan to use soon before our Maui trip.
Oh, and for dessert, heart shaped cinnamon rolls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such precious faces! Go Jeff-lover boy royale!Can't wait for Maui!!