Monday, May 14, 2012

Bikes & 80's

 The beginning of May Jordyn learned to ride her bike without training wheels. We taught her at the High School that has a soft turf on the track. The week before she said she wanted to learn but refused to pedal and a few days later she decided she would pedal and guess what she did it. We knew she could, she had the balance, but I can't pedal for her. Once she figured she needed to pedal, she was good to go. She is getting better everyday and going riding longer distances. When I was teaching her, she would make up a song about George Washington. I started singing along with her. It seemed like it was distracting her from being scared.
 Way to go, Jordyn.

 Last Wednesday, Sydney had 80's day. When I told her that, she said, "I don't want to dress like an old person." hahaha. I told her to make an 80's pose and these two were what I got. I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic moments for both of them! The "crimped" hair brings back memories of you! They are such precious kiddos!!

trimarie said...

Yay, Jordyn! Rachel had a pedaling block at first too. She finally figured it out. Sydney's poses are so funny! :)