Saturday, April 27, 2013

quotes

Some recent quotes that I can think of:

Sydney: "do you wish you were brown?"
Jeff: "do you mean 'tan'?"
Sydney: "no, brown like Grandpa Koehler. He's brown."

When Jordyn saw Macie in the hospital for the first time she sang her a song. Me: "Jordyn what song are you singing to Macie?"
Jordyn: "A spanish song."

Jordyn: "Mom. Get Macie off your boob and let's go swimming!"

In a prayer Sydney prayed that her and Jordyn would marry good husbands and have good kids.

Jordyn's testimony she said by herself at church. "I'd like to bear my testimony. I know this church is true. I know the gospel. I love God. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

When I was changing Macie's dirty diaper. Levi: "She has lemon poop." And then he starts gagging. Truly gagging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay these quotes were really funny!!! especially Jordyn's swim quote! Ha Ha Ha!!!