Saturday, April 27, 2013

2 weeks

Here are some favorite pictures of Macie when she was 2 weeks old.
 Our 4 kids. I can't believe I have 4 kids!

 Me and my girls. I love Sydney's smile in this picture.
 I love Levi's look in this one.


 We love this little girl so much.

 She was wide awake the entire time the photographer was taking pictures. I love little chub, open mouths, yawns, smiles, bubbles, soft cheeks, closed eyelids, stretches with arch back and scrunched up legs, toes, and toots, and nursing.

 This quilt my mom made me for Macie.
This quilt my friend made for Macie. I love both the quilt and the quilt-makers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! These pictures are priceless of your family and new little Macie!!!! I'd say, "This is my favorite" and then go to the next pic only to repeat the line!!! Really cute pictures!!! I can't wait for the blessing so I can see them all again!!!

Alice said...

what a cute bunch

Kirsten said...

The quilt your mom made is SO cute!! I am in love with pinwheels and that quilt is just to die for. Macie is so sweet and adorable as always!