Wednesday, July 24, 2013

treats

Today I treated the kids and myself to In-N-Out. As we were sitting at a table waiting of our food. We saw two missionaries ordering. I ran up (literally) and bought their meal before they could pay. They were pretty stoked and grateful. Elder Palmer is from Manti, UT and Elder Fredrickson is from Moses Lake, Washington. They took the food to go and the kids were kinda shocked. So we spent our lunch talking about missionaries and service. This experience made me think about Jeff and those missionaries who serve in places where they don't have yummy hamburgers or convenient places to eat at on occasion. I know Jeff would've been in heaven if someone bought or gave him a couple double-double hamburgers and fries on his mission instead of eating his regular rice, tuna, and breadfruit each and every meal.

No comments: