Wednesday, March 13, 2013

36 and 37 weeks

Last week I went to my check up on Thursday. I was dilated to a 1. I'm hoping they'll induce on Easter Sunday, a few days before my due date. This was me before church on Sunday. It was Levi's birthday.
 Me and my favorite toddler. Jeff always says he's my best friend...and he really is. I think we do just about everything together. I'm grateful though that when Jeff comes home he goes to Jeff. He's not my shadow by any means but we just do everything together and because he's always in a good mood, we get along perfect. 
I'm feeling good considering. Feeling more pressure down south. Feel the baby hiccup on a daily basis and sometimes it feels like she's gonna punch her way out through the skin. I'm officially full term and her bedroom is pretty much dialed in. I'll have to take a picture of it soon. More nesting involved. This week cleaning both garages. We have two-2 car garages. I love it! We organized it and even scrubbed the floors. I finally filled our emergency water tanks, took Levi for his 3 year visit, and went through the kids clothes and toys. I think I get a buzz from cleaning, organizing and throwing junk away. We're ready for this girl! The girls made a countdown chain and it's getting shorter and shorter. Love the anticipation of it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel so prepared! We can hardlt wait for "her" arrival!! At least she'll have a name by then!

Alice said...

you look awesome!