Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Levi's birthday

Me: How old are you?
Levi: I'm this many.
 On Sunday Levi turned 3. For his cake he wanted cookies and cream ice cream cake. He loved being sung too and all the extra, spoiled attention that came with it.
 Many family members called to wish him a happy birthday. I heard him say that he was 7 years old one time and 24 another time.
 Look at these faces! His presence, smile, demeanor, happy attitude makes my heart full. He makes us laugh and smile all day long, unless of course he tells me he has a skid in his underwear.
 For breakfast I made him cake batter pancakes. On Friday I took him and some friends to a fire station and we had cupcakes.

 Opening his present. Yes, singular. He only had one present from us. I kinda felt guilty about it, but he's at the age that he doesn't care and he loved his new lego gas station toy. It has already occupied him for hours. He did however have presents and cards from family that mailed him stuff too.
 Me and Levi before church. I don't think I have a picture of just him and I so I will probably treasure this one. At his doctor visit Monday he is 54% weight and 71% height. He was prescribed medication for his eczema.

A little bit about Levi--he loves puzzles, eating candy, being read too, tickled (the gentle, light kind), wrestling, playing outside, very obedient, follows directions well, happy and mellow, low maintenance, smart, cute as ever. He's such a good, well-natured, easy kid that I marvel that he's ours. He's definitely a keeper!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check every day and was so excited to see the new posting of Levi's BD. He really is soooo cute! I love the pictures and the obvious joy and excitement on his face. Love you all SOOOOO much!!!!

Kirsten said...

I love the pic of you two! What a lucky little boy to call you mama!

The Shaws said...

That's a great pic of Levi grabbing at the cake. His excitement and joy melted my heart!

Carrie said...

OMG he is so big, I miss you guys so much I wish we were closer dang it!! I love how cute you are with that big O belly I cant wait to see that little girl!! Hope all is well, love you guys!