Saturday, September 27, 2014

macie poo

 Macie is a very busy 1 year old. She's into toothbrushes, phones, the toilet plunger, coloring on walls,  going through my wallet and cleaners under the kitchen sink....you know all the things you don't want a one year old to play with. She's up the stairs, down the stairs, climbing on chairs, stools and sinks, and pantry shelves. She's a handful to say the least, but we still love her.
 She still very much wants to be close to Jeff or I, mostly Jeff when he's home.
 She takes 2 1/2 hour naps and  sleeps from about 8pm-7:30am. She's pretty willful, playful, likes to sing and play and dance.

 We love her soft skin, smile, rolls, fingers, nose, curly hair, toes, and clean bottom.

She's particular to certain books: "hand, hand, fingers thumb," "Little Blue Truck," "Pingo," and a few First word books.
 I love this side profile picture. Her pursed lips drinking from the straw, nose and hair. So cute sometimes I just stare and watch.

1 comment:

gammie said...

Macie is so full of life and wonder! She also cracks me up and yes, I love those curls, nose, rolls, hands and toes and most especially her smile :) !!!