Sunday, January 24, 2016

Beginning of November craziness

Cuddling in the morning with everyone is the best! I will definitely miss this! Best things is having a Cal King bed to fit everyone on.
Everyone's head had been itching and I thought it was dandruff and dry skin, but then mine was itching and I asked jeff to see if I had lice and sure enough at 10pm he saw live lice. I knew if I had it, then all the girls had it. So for the next 3-4 hours I went to the store to buy lice shampoo and Jeff used the comb to get as much lice out of my hair as he could. As soon as the girls woke up, Jeff and I got busy doing the same thing with the girls. They all had it. The rest of the day was spent cleaning and doing laundry....ALL DAY!
 Jordyn has also been taking missionary lessons for her upcoming baptism. We have sisters in our ward and they are great!

No comments: