Monday, February 14, 2011

11 months

It's a few days late, but I wanted to write since Levi recently celebrated 11 months. It's unbelievable how quickly time goes by and how much he has learned and grown each and every month. Last month 3 teeth came through on top. Instead of taking a few steps and falling, Levi walks around like he's been doing it his whole life :) Crawling is a thing of the past, which I prefer. Crawling meant picking up every crumb on the floor and putting it in his mouth, since walking, that has stopped. Levi's hair is growing. It is getting pretty long. I see a first haircut coming up in a few months. His hair is blonde and curly. At this age, his hair is more curly than Sydney's or Jordyn's was. His first word was "mama." I would say that it's still the only coherent word. He is becoming quite the chatter box: squealing, rolling his "r" sound, anything audible goes. He is easy to put to bed and happy when he's awake. Two things he absolutely loves: bath time and swinging in the basement. This past month he has started eating human food and has nearly stopped eating all baby food. We love having him in our family....I can't say it enough.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi is so incredibly cute!! He has grown up so much. I feel so sad that I haven't been able to see him much this year. I love him so much!! gammie xoxo

Alice said...

He is so so sososo cute. LOoks like the girls. You children are just adorable. I love months 8-14 so much. I'm sad that I was too sick and tired and pregnant during Finn's. Looking forward to Sylvia's when she turns 8 months.