Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Excitement

There have been a couple of recent items that are exciting to me....so I must share.
1. PIllow dresses. Our RS are making them for girls in africa. I had to learn to sew again and practice so I made Sydney and Jordyn each a dress and added little flowers, pockets, and rick rack on the bottom of the dress. Since I'm also in YW now, I'm doing personal progress for my second time around and am doing this service for one of my projects.


I'm loving this new number I got on sale at Lime Ricki. I'm not sure when I'll be able to wear it, but it's a cute modest bathing suit. I love my other one I got from the same place a few years ago.

I printed a book for Sydney from the past two years. So happy, relieved, and excited at the final product and the fact that I'm current on her photo album. Now I only have 2 other kids to update.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

OH my gosh if I teach you to make hats will you teach me to make these dresses? I have a sewing machine but I can NOT do that HELP? So cute love them, and I cant wait to hang out! Maybe I could get going on PP to since I have never done it :)

Anonymous said...

Really cute dresses! I bet Syd loves her book too! Fun swim suit; you can always wear it for next year's polar plunge! Imagine my surprise to find so many new "gems" on your blog this am

Unknown said...

I've seen those pillow case dresses. So, super cute. I might have to make one after seeing yours. ( this is mychel not robb I'm just on his account, hehe)