Saturday, February 23, 2013

6 weeks left

This week has been great. Feeling good. I feel like the baby is doing less kicking and more rolling and stretching. I have felt hiccups on several occasions. I did accomplish the DMV thing that I've been dreading. A friend came with me that also had stuff to do so it wasn't too bad. I also made 9 freezer meals with a few friends. They are called "dump" chicken. Dump some chicken in a bag with some ingredients and freeze. Very quick, easy, and FAST. I also moved around some boxes, opened old girl clothes, although I can't find any clothes for 0-6 months, and put the glider and pack-n-play in our room. I also bought a new over the shoulder diaper bag. Can you tell I have a strong desire to have our baby girl here already, for lots of reasons. Surprsingly, I'm sleeping through the night still. I haven't ever woke up in the night to go to the bathroom. Maybe that tells you how tired I am by the end of the day. Still thinking of names. I like Lexi, Camden, and Jocelyn. Still thinking of more.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I hate going to the DMV!! I hope you find your 0-6 month clothes soon, your gonna need them. :)