9 weeks to go now and almost 8 months prego. Thursday morning I had another appt. My new doctor is Rebecca Conrad. My blood pressure was 104/56. Jeff says that explains why I'm so mellow. The baby's heart rate was 147. Baby is head down still. This weeks workout: 2 hours of zumba, 1 hour pilates, 30 min of precor machine, 30 minutes of weights, 45 min of restorative yoga and lots of stairs.
On Wednesday we got a new kitchen table. We've had my parents old table for the past 10 years and they had it for like 8 years before they gave it to us. It was round and an 90's brown look. With 3 kids climbing on it my dad had to fix it twice. We sold it in AK and I had been dreaming of a new kitchen table once we knew we were moving from AK to AZ. Since AZ we've been eating on a craft table and a few folding chairs we've had. We didn't have enough seats for everyone so with all this said you can imagine my joy when the table was delivered. I love the black and brown, the wide bench, the distressed look and how it looks in our kitchen. Our first meal on it: spaghetti with sausage, veggies, and strawberries. Also on Wednesday I got my hair colored. Needless to say, Wednesday was a good day.
I thought I'd include something I participated in on Instagram:
5 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I have a dream and fear about being a stand up comic. I'd prefer improv. The irony in this is that I'm not even funny.
2. I have absolutely no fondness towards cats and Jeff's allergic so we will never own one.
3. Without fail whenever I get my hair done the person always makes a comment about just how thick my hair is. My translation is that my hair is nappy. I've known that for years.
4. I'm a planner. So much so that I made my own will when I was 8. I know I must have had issues, but that is a different story. I like planning but I love surprises and surprising people just as much.
5. Speaking of odd behavior like writing a will when I was 8, I wouldn't mind being a witness to a bank robbery. Again, I have a plan...I would have no fear. Distract the bad guys (perhaps with comedic improv and from a nappy, white girl no less) and get their weapons, tie them up with help from others until the cops came and be a HERO. It'd be cool to save a life or two. Hey, I didn't say I was good at planning:)
6 years ago