Tuesday, November 4, 2014

General Women's Conference

The church as recently encouraged girls that are 8 and older to attend conference. I don't remember why Sydney and I didn't attend last conference but we went this time. I gave her the choice of going out to dinner before conference or getting dessert after conference. She chose dessert. As we left it started POURING rain. It's a bad picture, but I wanted to remember this day. Time to spend just with Sydney. We had fun running into the church trying to stay dry but failing. We brought paper to take notes. Sydney was good at taking notes and many times we smiled when we realized we wrote down the same things. We held hands at times and tickled each others back. She seemed thrilled to just be with me. After we talked about what we listened to while eating a blizzard from Dairy Queen and I of course took the opportunity to to tell her how much I love her and what a wonderful person she is and will become.

No comments: