Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Girls overnight

So glad I have great friends that I've met since moving to AZ!! We all run and workout together and have so fun being together. We stayed a night at a nice resort in Scottsdale. That night we ate at Olive and Ivy (so yummy! a real left restaurant). Did some shopping, celebrated mine and Becca's birthday, and then dancing at night.

 In the mall shopping we came across this photo booth and I suggested we take some pictures. They were so awesome, we did it a second time. Every time I look at them it makes me laugh!

Just so great that our husbands are supportive and watched our kids so we could take a break. It was fun to be together and not be running or exercising. We'll be doing this again!

1 comment:

gammie said...

Fun! I love all your posts! where did you get the Chevy hat?