Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Mother's day

He likes it when I sing to him. aww. He usually wants me to sing to him before bed.
Jordyn wrote this for me. I thought it was cute that she included all my friends and that she knows who they are.

 One of my requests for Mother's Day is getting a picture with each kid and then a group shot. That's all I want and they can't say no because it's mother's day:)






 They wanted to sit on top of our dresser. And that was the only way we were gonna get a picture of the 4 of them together.
Jeff was sweet and bought me some Spa treatments and of course required me to not clean, change diapers, cook, help with the kids, and I had to take a nap. It didn't need to twist my arm. He's such a great husband. I truly am blessed with a phenomenal husband and such great kids!!

1 comment:

gammie said...

Wow!! What a great Mother's Day! The pictures are darling with each child!!